NEW DATES announced for CDI's Quality Services, Better Outcomes training series!
CDI’s revised Quality Services, Better Outcome (QSBO) training series was launched in May with the first module – ‘An Introduction to Quality Services, Better Outcomes’. New dates and modules have been announced for 2019:
- Logic Modelling- Two courses: 1) 23rd & 30th October; 2) 25th October & 1st November
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation- Two courses: 1) 15th & 22nd November; 2) 6th & 13th December
- Reflective Practice: 1) 19th November.
What is the QSBO?
CDI has identified eight elements that are fundamental to designing, delivering and sustaining quality interventions. Together these elements form the QSBO framework.
Each element has a dedicated training course which combines practical experience and examples from CDI’s work, with up-to-date theory from Implementation Science.
Who is it for?
All individuals and services that work with children and families.
What courses can I attend?
The QSBO training series offers the following courses:
How much will it cost and where is it?
Most QSBO courses are designed as half day sessions and cost 65€
Certain courses, such as Logic Modelling and Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation are split over two half days and cost 130€.
All scheduled QSBO courses will take place at CDI’s office in Fettercairn, Tallaght.
How do I sign up?
See here to sign up for the following courses
- 9.30-1.30 23rd & 30th October
- 9.30-1.30 25th October & 1st November
Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation:
- 9.30-1.30 15th & 22nd November
- 9.30-1.30 6th & 13th December
Reflective Practice: 9.30-1.30 19th November