CDI Training and Consultancy Service provides professional development support to the child and family workforce across Ireland. We are a social enterprise within CDI aimed at improving outcomes for children by improving evidence-informed practice within child and family services. To do this, we:
- Deliver high quality, professional training courses and consultancies.
- Speak from practical experience. All our trainers and consultants are also practitioners with hands-on experience implementing the programmes and practices included in our Training and Consultancy Service.
- Use evidence. We have carried out high quality research and evaluation of our work. We use this evidence to develop our training and consultancy supports.
- Use experienced trainers and consultants. Our team delivered training to 500 people in 2018 alone, including 314 service providers. In 2018/2019, our consultancy clients included: Oberstown Children and Youth Detention Centre; Hospital Family Resource Centre; An Cosan; Community Addiction Response Project- Killinarden; Professional Development Service for Teachers – Department of Education; UCD School of Education.
- Provide bespoke trainings and consultancy supports. We work collaboratively with clients to ensure support is targeted to your needs.
- Offer supports at a competitive rate.
- Ensure any surplus generated is invested in CDI’s ongoing work in disadvantaged areas.