CDI Vision and Mission 2020
To improve outcomes for children, families and communities in Tallaght West and beyond.
We will respond to need and drive change by supporting, promoting and enhancing high quality, evidence-informed services for children and families.
CDI Core Principles:
- We prioritise prevention and early intervention approaches in disadvantaged communities, which utilise evidence and respond to need;
- We encourage collaboration and shared learning amongst all stakeholders; raise awareness of roles and responsibilities; transparently share information; challenge how we work; ensure value for money, and work in partnership to find solutions together;
- We consciously work to foster and maintain positive relationships with all our stakeholders.
Objectives to 2020:
- To sustain and extend services across the Electoral Divisions in Tallaght West;
- To replicate our proven models in communities which have identified relevant needs, and work in partnership to develop local capacity to sustain them;
- To respond to new and emerging needs, in keeping with our core values;
- To establish CDI as the ‘go-to’ organisation to support high quality, effective approaches and programmes;
- To diversify funding streams in order to maximise sustainability.
CRA – 20065577