Terms of Reference:
- Leon Diop (Chair)
Details to be updated shortly.
- Sean O’Neill
Sean O’Neill has worked in sales and marketing for over 15 years. Having completed a BA in Journalism as a mature student and worked as a freelance journalist, Sean has a passion for both communications and adult education. Sean currently works for Bloomsbury Publishing helping with book promotions in the Irish market. Having recently completed an MBA specialising in marketing, Sean has obtained a range of expertise involving strategic planning. A Tallaght native with three young children, Sean is keenly interested in the topics of education and learning in the community.
- Marian Quinn (CEO, CDI);
- Rebecca Birney, (Social Media Coordinator, CDI);
- Meadhbh Ryan, (Training Officer, CDI).
CDI team members to join the group as appropriate.
The Communications Committee will meet quarterly to:
- Develop and implement a communications strategic plan which is in line with and supports the goals of the organisations strategy 2021-2024;
- The communications strategy will be underpinned by the vision, mission, and values of CDI;
- Set targets, monitor progress on this plan and realign goals accordingly;
- Advise on communications activities;
- Support the development of effective links, networks and resources;
- Advise and guide CDI’s communications function;
- Advise on progressing any actions decided;
- Identify potential barriers and solutions;
- Identify and maximise PR, advocacy, lobbying opportunities;
- Consolidate and enhance brand and branding.
The Communications Committee will:
- Report to the Board on quarterly, annual and three year targets, progress and issues arising and any additional information;
- Make recommendations to the Board.
The Communications Committee will consider the communications activities to include:
- Internal and external
- Social media