Terms of Reference:
- Isabel Aust, Irish Research Council Postgraduate Scholar, DCU; Research and Training Specialist (Chair, CDI Board Member);
- Darren Bracken, Degree in Business Management, Technology Sector;
- Sean O’Neill, BA in Journalism, Sales and Marketing.
- Marian Quinn (CEO, CDI);
- Rebecca Birney, (Social Media Coordinator, CDI);
- Meadhbh Ryan, (Training Officer, CDI).
CDI team members to join the group as appropriate.
The Communications Committee will meet quarterly to:
- Develop and implement a communications strategic plan which is in line with and supports the goals of the organisations strategy 2021-2024;
- The communications strategy will be underpinned by the vision, mission, and values of CDI;
- Set targets, monitor progress on this plan and realign goals accordingly;
- Advise on communications activities;
- Support the development of effective links, networks and resources;
- Advise and guide CDI’s communications function;
- Advise on progressing any actions decided;
- Identify potential barriers and solutions;
- Identify and maximise PR, advocacy, lobbying opportunities;
- Consolidate and enhance brand and branding.
The Communications Committee will:
- Report to the Board on quarterly, annual and three year targets, progress and issues arising and any additional information;
- Make recommendations to the Board.
The Communications Committee will consider the communications activities to include:
- Internal and external
- Social media