Restorative Practices Training 2019
The restorative approach is to prevent serious problems by being consistent in building and maintaining relationships and in resolving conflicts easily and effectively when they do arise. The Childhood Development Initiative (CDI) has been implementing a Restorative Practices (RP) Programme in Tallaght West since 2010. Further information is available at https://www.cdi.ie/our-programmes/restorative-practice. In 2019, CDI is offering the following training in Restorative Practices.
Getting Started with Restorative Practices
This training course takes place over two mornings a week apart and provides an overview of Restorative Practices along with practical tools for using a restorative approach in your daily life. We are offering Getting Started With Restorative Practices courses on the following dates.
- 9.30am — 1pm: 6th & 13th February
- 9.30am — 1pm: 6th & 13 March
- 9.30am — 1pm: 8th & 15th May
- 9.30am — 1pm: 5th & 12th June
- 9.30am — 1pm: 2nd & 9th October
- 9.30am — 1pm:6th & 13th November
- 9.30am — 1pm:4th & 11th December
Restorative Practices Upskilling
This training is open to people who have done our Getting Started With Restorative Practices course or its equivalent and takes place over three days. It provides participants with the tools and confidence to facilitate restorative circles, restorative meetings and restorative conferences. We are offering Restorative Practices Upskilling courses on the following dates:
- 9.30am – 1pm: 25th January, 8th & 22nd February, 8th & 22nd March, 5th April
- 9.330am — 5pm: 27th, 28th February &1st March
- 9.30am — 5pm: 29th, 30th, 31st May
- 9.30am — 5pm: 25th, 26th & 27th September
- 9.30am — 5pm: 27th, 28th & 29th November
Quality Services, Better Outcomes:
To find out more about the new series of Quality Services, Better Outcomes, click here.