Ante-natal to Three Initiative (ATTI)
The Ante-Natal to Three Initiative is a community collaboration that brings people together who are committed to strengthening the coordination of services to parents and children in the 0-3 age group in Tallaght. These services are made up of public health nurses, midwives, and other services that a family in particular, pregnant mothers and their children up to three years of age will use.
Currently the ATTI community is focusing on improving a number of key areas including:
- Knowledge on Infant mental health (link to infant mental health information)
- Breastfeeding (see Tallaght Welcomes Breastfeeding)
- Language and literacy in young children (see Dolly Parton Imagination Library, Doodle Den and Chit Chat)
- Increased communication and collaboration within the community (see CYPSE service directory)
Benefits of having an Antenatal to Three Initiative in our community
Some of the core strengths of ATTI as identified through an independent evaluation are:
- Capacity for communication and information sharing across the breadth of providers relevant to the ATTI age group, in Tallaght.
- Supporting best practice and innovation though regular networking and learning events.
- 67% indicated that ATTI had built increased awareness of access pathways to services for families in this age group. The result quicker and more appropriate referrals.
- Improvement in service quality.
ATTI’s independent evaluation is available here.
CDI is currently working on an ATTI Implementation Guide.
Emma Reilly: ATTI Coordinator
+353 1 414 7362 | firstname.lastname@example.org