Cherry Orchard Avenue
Restorative Practices Skills for Positive Classroom and School Norms – St. Ultans Primary School 8th & 12th July 2019
Restorative Practices (RP) are both a philosophy and a set of skills that have the core aim of building strong relationships and transforming conflict in a simple and emotionally healthy manner.
This Course Will:
• Provide participants with knowledge and understanding of the use of RP in schools;
• Skill participants to use RP to support their teaching practice;
• Skill participants to use RP to support their work and life outside the classroom;
• Inspire and enable participants to use restorative skills in their work and life; and
• Explore the potential of a Restorative approach for creating and maintaining a positive relational environment in the classroom and school as a whole.
What Participants Had to Say in 2018:
• “Highly enjoyable training, delivered in a professional and clean manner with a fantastic injection of humour.”
• “I really enjoyed the training and it will really benefit me in both my personal and professional life.”
• “I found the course to be very insightful and of good quality. The facilitators were very knowledgeable and helpful in the sharing of skills and advice.”
• “I thoroughly enjoyed the training and will be recommending my staff train up as I believe RP is the way forward.”