1 Old, Mallow - Dublin Rd
- This Course will provide Participants with the skills and materials to deliver training in the use of RP to their chosen target groups.
- Participants will learn how to train others in the implementation of RP as an individual, organisation and community.
- Participants will gain the skills and expertise for training others to embed RP as “business as usual” in their lives, organisations and communities.
- The course will include learning for participants about Quality Assurance of the use of RP in organisations and communities.
- Participants will be provided with a full list of references and the resources they will need for the delivery of RP training to their chosen target groups.
Some Examples of What People Said about CDI’s Training of RP Trainers Course:
- “It was absolutely brilliant – an amazing group of people and fantastic facilitators.”
- “The quality is outstanding. The philosophy and focus of RP is at the centre of all the materials and sessions.”
- “This has been the best facilitated, organised and implemented course I’ve been on. I gave my annual leave and my own money in order to do this course and I feel I have gained far more than I invested.””
Participants in this Course are required to:
- Have undertaken CDI’s training in Restorative Practices i.e. “Getting Started with RP” and “RP Facilitation Skills” OR RP Skills for Positive Classroom and Schools Norms (Summer Course);
- Have experience of using restorative practices in their lives and work; and
- Have organised to deliver RP Training to their chosen target group between September and December 2023 at which they will be observed by a CDI Trainer.
Application for this Course is via an application form, a copy of which can be obtained from email@example.com.
The Course Fee is €495 which must be paid in full before the Course starts. This Course will be delivered by a team of RP Trainers with extensive experience of implementing RP in their lives and in work settings and of delivering RP training to a variety of target groups.
For further information and/or application enquires please contact Claire Casey on 087 280 6450 or firstname.lastname@example.org