Restorative Practices in Schools – Training of Trainers
Restorative Practices (RP) are both a philosophy and a set of skills that have the core aim of building strong relationships and transforming conflict in a simple and emotionally healthy manner.
- This Course will provide Participants with the skills and materials to deliver training in the use of RP to their chosen target groups.
- Participants will learn how to train others in the implementation RP as an individual, organisation and community.
- Participants will gain the skills and expertise for training others to embed RP as “business as usual” in their lives, organisations and communities.
- The course will include learning for participants about Quality Assurance of the use of RP in organisations and communities.
- Participants will be provided with a full list of references and the resources they will need for the delivery of RP training to their chosen target groups.
Some Examples of What People Said about CDI’s RP Trainers for Trainers Course and Trainers in 2018:
- “It was absolutely brilliant – an amazing group of people and fantastic facilitators.”
- “Thank you for a wonderful week. I just feel incredibly happy to have been party of this course.”
- “The quality is outstanding. The philosophy and focus of RP is at the centre of all the materials and sessions.”
- “This has been the best facilitated, organised and implemented course I’ve been on. I gave annual leave and my own money in order to do this course and I feel I have gained far more than I invested.””
Time: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
Add this course to your calendar