Restorative Practices in Schools – Training of Trainers Summer Course for Primary and Post-Primary Teachers 2019
Continuing Professional Development
EXTRA PERSONAL VACATION (EPV) ACCREDITED
Restorative Practices (RP) are both a philosophy and a set of skills that have the core aim of building strong relationships and transforming conflict in a simple and emotionally healthy manner.
- This Course will provide Participants with the skills and materials to deliver training in the use of RP in Schools to their peers and colleagues in their own or other schools.
- Participants will learn how to implement RP as a whole-school approach to school self-evaluation and school improvement.
- Participants will gain the skills and expertise for embedding RP as “business as usual” in schools.
- The course will include learning for participants about Quality Assurance of the use of RP in a school.
- Participants will be provided with a full list of references and the resources they will need for the delivery of RP training in schools.
Some Examples of What People Said about CDI’s RP Trainers for Trainers for Schools Course and Trainers in 2018:
- “It was absolutely brilliant – an amazing group of people and fantastic facilitators.”
- “Thank you for a wonderful week. I just feel incredibly happy to have been party of this course.”
- “The quality is outstanding. The philosophy and focus of P is at the centre of all the materials and sessions.”
- “This has been the best facilitated, organised and implemented course I’ve been on. I gave annual lave and my own money in order to do this course and I feel I have gained far more than I invested.””
Time: 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
Add this course to your calendar