CDI are delighted to team up with Community Restorative Justice Ireland for the first of our RP Trainers CPD events for 2023! The session will help you gain a better understanding of Restorative Justice and how it can be applied in communities to address community tensions around race and identity.
There will be a number of group and individual exercises that will engage the participants to understand the theory of Restorative Justice and the impact that this can have in a community setting. Some areas of discussion will include;
- Being aware of Restorative Justice
- How RJ can help in communities divided on issues of race and identity
- How it can be applied within the communities
- Understand the history of Restorative Justice in The North of Ireland
- Recognise the strengths and weaknesses of Restorative Justice
- Understand when Restorative Justice may be deemed unsuitable
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
Add this course to your calendar