Restorative Practices (RP) are both a philosophy and a set of skills that have the core aim of building strong relationships and transforming conflict in a simple and emotionally healthy manner.
Are you a teacher looking to improve class relations? You might be interested to learn the above Restorative Practices Summer course for teachers is available for Summer 2023.
This Course Will:
- Provide participants with knowledge and understanding of the use of Restorative Practices (RP) in schools for the promotion and maintenance of wellbeing among students and staff.
- Skill participants to use RP to support their teaching practice.
- Skill participants to use RP to support their work and life outside the classroom.
- The language and processes practiced throughout the week will enable teachers to gain skills identified as national priorities for the Summer Course Programme 2023 i.e. skills for School Self-Evaluation (SSE) and that support teachers to impart SPHE related skills (including competencies in dealing with bullying and development of child well-being).
What Participants Have to Say About our RP Summer Course:
- “Highly enjoyable training, delivered in a professional and clean manner with a fantastic injection of ”
- “I really enjoyed the training and it will really benefit me in both my personal and professional ”
- “I found the course to be very insightful and of good quality. The facilitators were very knowledgeable and helpful in the sharing of skills and ”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the training and will be recommending my staff train up as I believe RP is the way forward.”
Time: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
Add this course to your calendar