Overall this course aims to:
- Provide participants with knowledge and understanding of the use of Restorative Practices (RP) in schools for the promotion and maintenance of wellbeing among students and staff.
- Skill participants to use RP to support their teaching practice.
- Skill participants to use RP to support their work and life outside the classroom.
- The language and processes practiced throughout the week will enable teachers to gain skills identified as national priorities for the Summer Course Programme 2023 i.e. skills for School Self-Evaluation (SSE) and that support teachers to impart SPHE related skills (including competencies in dealing with bullying and development of child wellbeing).
- This course is approved by the Department of Education and Skills;
- 1 online course – 3 EPV days entitlement;
- Begins Monday 3rd July 2023 and must be completed by Monday 31st July 2023 at 00pm;
- Approximately 20 hours of study;
- Participants must engage with the online forums;
- Complete this course at a pace that suits you;
- Assignments for each module must be completed;
- When you have successfully completed your course you will receive your CPD Certificate.
- Closing date for registration is 24th July 2023.
Date(s): 03/07/2023 - 31/07/2023
Time: All Day
Time: All Day
Bookings are closed for this event.
Add this course to your calendar