Restorative Practices Skills for Positive Classroom and School Norms
Restorative Practices (RP) are both a philosophy and a set of skills that have the core aim of building strong relationships and transforming conflict in a simple and emotionally healthy manner.
This Course Will:
• Provide participants with knowledge and understanding of the use of RP in schools;
• Skill participants to use RP to support their teaching practice;
• Skill participants to use RP to support their work and life outside the classroom;
• Inspire and enable participants to use restorative skills in their work and life; and
• Explore the potential of a Restorative approach for creating and maintaining a positive relational environment in the classroom and school as a whole.
What Participants Have to Say About our Sumer Course:
- “Highly enjoyable training, delivered in a professional and clean manner with a fantastic injection of ”
- “I really enjoyed the training and it will really benefit me in both my personal and professional ”
- “I found the course to be very insightful and of good quality. The facilitators were very knowledgeable and helpful in the sharing of skills and ”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the training and will be recommending my staff train up as I believe RP is the way forward.”
The course will be delivered face to face (restrictions permitting at the time) from Monday 16th- Friday 20th August 2021 from 9:30am – 2:30 pm
Time: 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
Add this course to your calendar