Interested in engaging with and supporting parents in your Early Learning and Care Service?
CDI has been supporting parents in a number of early learning and care services in Tallaght for over ten years.
We have developed a Continuous Professional Learning Programme, entitled PEAR – Parental Engagement and Relationships.
PEAR aims to assist frontline staff and management of ELCs to enhance parental engagement.
Due to the ELC closures brought about by Covid 19, CDI are learning that many services are experiencing challenges building relationships with parents.
We are inviting ELC practitioners and managers to join us in a two-hour online training focusing on ‘Building Relationships’
In this training, we will focus on the area of Building relationships with parents and guardians in the current times we are living in. It will cover a range of material including:
• Explored the benefits; considerations in building relationships with parents, family members, and communities.
• Learn how to develop a parent information presentation.
• Understand the importance of maintaining ongoing contact with parents;
• Explore creative strategies to establish and maintain relationships with parents throughout COVID-19 and the current challenges services are facing as a result of COVID-19;
• Understand the importance of listening and responding to the child’s voice.
Date: Wednesday 27nd January 2021
Cost: Free. Due to Covid 19 and in an effort to support the Early Years Sector, the fee for this workshop has been waived.
Venue: This is an online training module delivered via Zoom
To book your place, please use the booking form below
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
This event is fully booked.
Add this course to your calendar