- Work in the South Dublin area with pregnant women?
- Work with families with young children?
- Work with families where child protection and welfare concerns arise?
This webinar will include a number of speakers as well as opportunities for discussion and relation, on issues and approaches to child protection during pregnancy and early childhood.
- Trevor Spratt, Director of Children’s Research Centre, Trinity College Dublin
- Stephanie Holt, Associate Professor, Social Studies, Trinity College Dublin
- Ciara McCarthy, Senior Clinical Psychologist, Primary Care Psychology, HSE
- Jackie Austin, Director PHN, & Jane Dare, Assistant Director, PHN
- Karen Burke, Principal Social Worker & Oluwemimo Kolawole, Child Protection Team
Time: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
Add this course to your calendar